Effective Date: October 12, 2016
Our Information Collection Practices
When you use our Website, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information, which is any information that can be used alone or in combination with other information to identify you (such as your name, mailing address, and email address). We also may collect Non-Personal Information, which is information that we collect automatically about your use of the Website but does not identify you (such as your device ID, browser type and pages visited).
We may collect your information when you:
Create an Account. When you create a PRO-TIER account, we ask for some Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, including your name, company name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and earnings source. Whenever you provide this information as part of your account creation process, we collect it, associate it with, and store it in your account.
Purchase a Service. When you purchase a service on our Website, we will collect Personal Information that allows us to fulfill your order. We do not view your credit card information or store that information on our servers. When you purchase a service, your credit card information is sent directly to and processed by our third-party payment processor.
Subscribe to our Newsletter. If you subscribe to our email newsletter, we will collect your email address to send you latest updates about our services. You can always unsubscribe to receiving our newsletter by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter you receive or by emailing us at [email protected]
Contact Us. We may collect your Personal Information, including your name, phone number and email address, if you contact us with questions or feedback through email or by other means. When you contact us, we will only use your Personal Information to respond to your communication and fulfil your request.
Why We Collect Information
We use your information to provide you with customized services that we hope help you run your business. Here are some examples:
· Your Personal Information allows you to receive customized services, such as the creation of a series (a “Series”) of a series limited liability company, providing you insights into running your business and offering you discounts to relevant partner services. For example, providing you with information that allows you to create a business bank account linked to your Series.
· We may use your Personal Information to send you administrative announcements, newsletters, and information about new features and products we think you might be interested in. You can always unsubscribe to receiving our promotional and marketing emails by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotional or marketing email you receive or by emailing us at [email protected]
· Non-Personal Information is used for our internal business purposes so that we can understand and improve the Website, troubleshoot network and Website performance issues, customize your user experience, and detect and protect against fraud and criminal activity.
· We may aggregate or de-identify your Personal Information for marketing and promotional use. Such aggregated or de-identified data does not and cannot be used to identify you.
How We May Share your Information
Service Providers. We may share your information with companies that we contract with to help us deliver the Website and our services, such as email management, credit card processing, order fulfillment, technology hosting, and website analytics.
Business Transaction. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets to a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy. In such event, your Personal Information may be transferred to that third party.
As Required or Permitted by Law. We may disclose your information as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including, but not limited to, subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of PRO-TIER or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity, and to otherwise to comply with law.
We may share aggregated data with third parties in a variety of ways, such as by providing research or reports or using the data for promotional purposes. When we disclose this aggregate data, we follow appropriate procedures intended to eliminate certain data elements so that third parties cannot identify you.
Data Collection Technologies
Our data collection technologies include:
· Web beacons and GIFs: Certain pages on the Website contain web beacons (also known as web bugs, pixel tags and clear GIFs), which we use to monitor how users use the Website. We use web beacons in combination with Cookies to understand how our users navigate through and process the content on our Website.
· Local Storage and Local Shared Objects: We use local shared objects (LSOs) such as Flash Cookies and local storage, such as HTML5 Local Storage, to enhance user experience by, for example, storing your user preferences and settings (e.g., volume/mute) in connection with animated content on the Website. Local storage is similar to browser cookies but can store data more complex than simple text. By itself, local storage cannot do anything to or with the data stored on your device. Like cookies, local storage can only access personal data that you have provided on Website. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on the Website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use Flash cookies or HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
Your browser may allow you to manage your cookies and local storage. Because each browser is a little different, we encourage you to check your browsers’ “Help” feature to learn how to block cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about managing cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers incorporate a “do-not-track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites with which the browser communicates that a visitor does not want to have his/her online activity tracked. If a website receives a DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, PRO-TIER (along with many other website operators) do not currently respond to DNT signals. For more information about DNT signals, visit allaboutdnt.com.
How to Access, Modify or Delete Information
If you have any questions about accessing, modifying or deleting your information, or would like to email us a related request, please contact us at [email protected]
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13 without the verifiable consent of that child’s parent or guardian. If you are aware of a child providing his or her Personal Information without parental consent, please contact us at [email protected] We will endeavor to delete all information we collected from a child under 13 if we discover we collected it without that child’s parental consent.
We employ reasonable security measures designed to safeguard the Personal Information under our control from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Despite these measures, the confidentiality of your Personal Information cannot be guaranteed. We encourage you to take appropriate steps to protect your Personal Information, such as using a password that is not easy to guess. If you have a security-related question or concern, please contact us at [email protected]
Your California Rights
Under California Civil Code §1798.83, PRO-TIER is required, once per calendar year and upon request, to disclose to California residents: (i) the identity of any third party to whom we disclosed Personal Information within the previous calendar year for the third party’s direct marketing purposes; and (ii) the type of Personal Information disclosed. To request such information, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “California Privacy Rights”.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, you may request that we remove any user contribution that you publicly posted on the Website. We will make a good faith effort to delete or remove your user contribution from public view as soon as reasonably practicable; however, we may be required by law to not remove or allow removal of your user contribution. To request removal of your user contribution, please send an email with a detailed description of your user contribution to [email protected] We reserve the right to request that you provide information that will enable us to confirm that you created and posted the user contribution you want removed.
Notice to our International Users
The Website is hosted in the United States and is subject to U.S. law. If you are accessing the Website from outside the United States, please be advised that U.S. law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction. By accessing and using the Website, you consent to the transfer to and processing of your Personal Information in the United States.
Third Party Links
You can email us any questions or comments at the following contact information:
Tel: (415) 857-5048
Email: [email protected]